Nest Egg with Smoked Gouda
Bravo XL Oven
- 1 slice bread
- 1 t butter
- 1 egg
- 3 T Gouda cheese
- 2 slices bacon, cooked
- ½ c fresh fruit
- Sea salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ½ T fresh chives (for garnish)
- Cut round circle from bread. Flatten and press back into hole. Butter both bread sides.
- Preheat Bravo to 375°F.
- Place bread in 10-inch nonstick round roasting pan.
- Crack egg into hole and top with black pepper and Manchego cheese. Bake at 375°F for 3-4 minutes. Serve with sliced bacon and fresh fruit.