Brio Air Fryer
- ½ box dried penne pasta noodles
- 2 c heavy whipping cream
- ⅓ c milk
- 1 c shredded sharp cheese
- 1 c shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 T salt
- 1 T pepper
- 1 t garlic powder
- 5 slices chopped Canadian bacon
- 1 c chopped broccoli
- Press “PREHEAT”. Set to 390°F with a cooking time of 10 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine Canadian bacon and broccoli. Mix in remaining ingredients.
- Pour pasta mixture into an oven-safe dish and cover with foil.
- Once preheated, place oven-safe dish onto Mesh Tray. Place Tray with dish in position 1 and cook.
- When cooked, remove foil, stir pasta, and let rest for about 3-5 minutes before serving.
Use any type of cheese, meat, or vegetable with this dish.