- 5 slices chopped Canadian bacon
- 1c chopped broccoli
- ½ box cooked penne pasta noodles
- 1c heavy whipping cream
- ⅓c milk
- 1c shredded sharp cheese
- 1c shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1T sea salt
- 1T freshly ground black pepper
- 1t garlic powder
- Press Menu and use the START/PAUSE dial to select Menu Preset 43. Press START/PAUSE to begin preheating. Once preheated, the unit will beep twice, display “Ready”, countdown for 10 seconds and then beep once to give you time to insert your food.
- Combine the Canadian bacon and broccoli in a mixing bowl, and then add in the remaining ingredients.
- Pour the pasta mixture into an oven-safe dish and cover with foil.
- Open the door and place the oven-safe dish in the Air Fry Basket, then slide it into Position 2.
- Close the door to begin cooking at 390˚F for 10 minutes, after which the unit will beep three times and display “End”.
- When done, remove the foil, stir the pasta, and let the dish rest for about 3–5 minutes before serving.
Use any type of cheese, meat, or vegetable with this dish.