Peppered Beef Tenderloin with Peppers and Onions
Todd English Pro-Smart Grill
- 1 beef sirloin, 12oz., cut into 2-inch cubes
- 2T extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium red onion, large dice
- 1 large red bell pepper, large dice
- 1t chili flakes (optional)
- 2T freshly ground black pepper
- 1t sea salt
- In a bowl, toss the beef, oil, onions, bell peppers, chili flakes (optional), salt, and black pepper.
- Press Menu and use the START/PAUSE dial to select Menu Preset 24.
- Plug the plug-in Grill into the unit in Position 1.
- Press START/PAUSE to begin preheating. Once preheated, the unit will beep twice, display “Ready”, countdown for 10 seconds and then beep once. Open the door and place the beef cubes, peppers, and onions on the hot plug-in Grill.