Brio Air Fryer
- ½ pineapple
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- 1 small sprig fresh mint
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- Cut pineapple into ½-inch thick slices, then cut slices in half and remove the core.
- Press “Pre-Heat”, set temperature at 350˚F and set cooking time at 10 minutes. Press “Start”.
- Dip pineapple slices into shredded coconut.
- Once ready, gently place pineapple in Fry Pan Basket and cook.
- While pineapple cooks, finely dice mint leaves and stir into vanilla yogurt.
- Serve pineapple with yogurt dip.