Polenta with Mascarpone
- 2c cornmeal (polenta)
- 1t sea salt
- 1t freshly ground black pepper
¼c mascarpone cheese
- 2T grated Parmesan cheese
- 2T butter
- Place water, polenta, butter, and sea salt in pressure cooker. Stir to combine.
- Close lid and lock. Set to "rice" and adjust for 7 minutes.
- When done, natural release for 35 minutes. Afterward, quick release until all pressure is released.
- Open, add mascarpone cheese, and stir until smooth. Add sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste.
- Top with grated Parmesan cheese and serve.
Polenta will thicken as it cools. For a thicker consistency, cook until desired consistency is reached.