Polish Kielbasa with Peppers & Onions
Brio Air Fryer
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 red onion, sliced into strips
- 2 lbs Polish kielbasa, cut into coins
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- Remove Fry Pan Basket from unit. Spray Basket with cooking spray. Add kielbasa, peppers, and onions.
- Add salt, pepper, and top with cooking spray. Toss to coat sausage and veggies.Slide back into unit.
- Set air fryer to 400°F for 10 minutes. Shake basket a couple times halfway through cooking to separate and move sausage and veggies around.
- Serve with rice or as a side dish.