Brio Air Fryer
- 1 pound pork belly
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon garlic
1½ teaspoon Chinese five spice
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
Pork Belly Ingredients
Dry Rub Ingredients
- Wash pork belly and pat dry.
- In a medium pot, bring water to a boil and blanch pork belly for about 15 minutes, then pat dry and set aside to dry further.
- In small bowl combine all dry rub ingredients.
- Score pork belly skin using a knife, being careful not to cut too deep.
- Coat pork belly in dry rub and massage rub into pork.
- Press Pre-Heat and set at 360°F.
- Place pork belly on Reversible Rack.
- Once preheated, place Reversible Rack in NuWave Brio Basket and cook for 30 minutes.