Pork Roast with Honey Mustard Glaze
- 1 (3-lb) boneless center-cut pork roast, untied
- 2 T white wine vinegar
- 2 T honey
- 2 T Dijon mustard
- 1 T grain (or Pommery mustard)
- 1 T parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 T extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
In a bowl, mix together all ingredients, except pork, to make glaze; set aside.
- Season pork with olive oil, and salt, black pepper.
- Place pork into enamel baking pan. Pour glaze over roast. Insert Probe into roast. Set Probe to 145°F. Roast at 350°F until internal temperature reaches 145°F.
- When done, remove and let it rest 15 min.