Potato Leek Soup
- 1 lb leeks, trimmed and chopped
1½ lbs potatoes, quartered
- 3 C stock (vegetable or chicken)
⅓ C parsley
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 T extra-virgin olive oil
In a pan, sauté leeks with olive oil for about 4-5 minutes.
- Add in potatoes, season with salt and pepper. Cook until tender, about 12 minutes.
- Add stock, leeks, potatoes, and parsley to blender.
Using the plunger lid, blend mixture on "Soup" for 7 minutes.
- Once blending is finished, pour your soup into bowls and garnish with fresh parsley.
- Serve and enjoy.