Queso Fundido with Chorizo
- Cooking spray
- 6 oz chorizo sausage
- 1/4 c chopped onion
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 2 c grated Oaxaca or mozzarella cheese
- 6 flour tortillas or soft tacos, warmed
- Preheat the Bravo and set to bake at 400°F.
Place sausage in baking pan and place on cooking rack in position 3. Bake chorizo at 400°F until almost crisp. Remove chorizo to a plate.
- Add onions and garlic to pan and juices. Bake until soft, about 5 min. Return chorizo to pan with the onions and garlic. Stir to combine.
- Place half of cheese in pan and sprinkle with half of the chorizo mixture. Repeat with remaining cheese and chorizo mixture. Bake until cheese is bubbling, about 20 min. Serve with flour tortillas for soft tacos.