Rabbit and Apricot Skewers
- 3 boneless rabbit striploins, each cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 apricots, cut into fourths
- 3 T olive oil
- 1 T apple cider vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 t raw honey
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 t dried parsley
- 1 t dried thyme
- ½ t dried rosemary, chopped
- Sea salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 skewers metal or wooden (wooden should be soaked in water 15-30 min.)
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients except rabbit and apricot. Whisk together. Place rabbit pieces into bowl. Mix to combine. Cover and place in fridge to marinate for 4 hours.
- Preheat Bravo and set to bake at 350°F.
- Remove rabbit from marinade. Skewer on a piece of rabbit, then ¼ of an apricot, another piece of rabbit, and finally another piece of apricot. (4 pieces of rabbit, 3 pieces of apricot on each skewer makes 4 skewers total.)
Spray enamel baking pan with cooking spray. Place kabobs in baking pan. Place on cooking rack in position 3. Bake for 5-6 min.