Medley Digital Skillet
⅛ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 large red peppers, seeded and diced
- 2 large green peppers, seeded and diced
- 3 medium zucchini, small diced
- 2 medium yellow squash, small diced
- 2 cups fresh tomatoes, small diced (or 2 cups small whole tomatoes)
- 2 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Juice and zest from 2 lemons
- ½ cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme (or 1 teaspoon dried thyme)
- Set Skillet to 425ºF and add oil, onion, garlic, peppers, zucchini, squash, and tomatoes, then stir together.
- Add in remaining ingredients and simmer for 30 minutes or until about half of the liquid has evaporated.
- Make sure to stir occasionally.