Roast Garlic & Rosemary-Studded Prime Rib of Beef
- 5 bone-in prime rib roast (frenched and tied)
- 5 cloves garlic (sliced in half)
- 5 sprigs rosemary (cut in half)
- Sea salt to taste
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Let roast stand at room temperature for 2 hours.
Cut 10 slits into the top cap of rib roast. Stud each pocket with garlic and rosemary.
- Season heavily with salt and pepper.
- Insert meat probe in the top center of the roast.
- Roast at 350°F 50/50 until internal temperature of 120°F for medium-rare.
- Let the roast rest for 15 minutes before carving then serve.