Roasted Root Vegetables (Bravo)
Bravo XL Oven
- 1 bunch, organic colored carrots, peeled
- ½ red onion, quartered
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 yam, peeled, quartered
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 3 T olive oil
Set your Bravo to "Roast" and preheat at 425°F.
- Toss your vegetables in a bowl with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place vegetables on Baking Pan and set pan onto middle setting in your Bravo.
- Set your Bravo to 425°F for 35 minutes.
- Carefully turn vegetables halfway through cooking.
- Once finished carefully remove vegetables and serve.