Roasted Root Vegetables
Todd English Pro-Smart Grill
- 2 carrots, peeled, halved, cut into chunks
- 2 parsnips, peeled, halved, cut into chunks
- ½ butternut squash, seeds removed, peeled, cut into chunks
- 4 celery roots, peeled, cut into chunks
- 1T vegetable oil
- 1t ground cumin seeds
- 1t ground coriander
- 1t garlic powder
- Sea Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Gather all of the ingredients needed for the Roasted Root Vegetable recipe.
- Place all of the vegetables and the squash into a bowl and drizzle them with vegetable oil.
- Add cumin seeds, coriander, garlic powder, salt, and pepper to the bowl.
- Toss the vegetables to evenly coat them with the olive oil and seasonings.
- Press Menu and use the START/PAUSE dial to select Menu Preset 47.
- Press START/PAUSE to begin preheating. Once preheated, the unit will beep twice, display “Ready”, countdown for 10 seconds and then beep once to give you time to insert your food.
- Open the door and place the vegetables and squash in the Air Fry Basket, then slide it into Position 3. Close the door to begin cooking at 330˚F for 35 minutes, after which the unit will beep three times and display “End”.
- Plate the vegetables and enjoy!