Brio Air Fryer
- 2 tomatoes
- Parsley to taste
- Oregano to taste
- Basil to taste
- Thyme to taste
- Rosemary to taste
- Sage to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Non-stick cooking spray
- ½ tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Press “Pre-Heat”, set temperature at 320˚F and set cooking time at 20 minutes. Press “Start”.
- Wash tomatoes and cut in half.
- Once ready, spray bottoms of tomato halves with non-stick spray and place tomatoes in Fry Pan Basket.
- Drizzle olive oil onto tomatoes and top with seasonings and cook.
- Check for doneness and cook for additional 3-5 minutes if needed.