Roasted Zucchini and Corn
Bravo XL Oven
- 1 lb medium zucchini, quartered, lengthwise, cut crosswise into 3-inch spears
- 2 (16-oz) pkg. frozen corn
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 t chili powder
- 2 T olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ c chopped green onions (optional)
- Lime wedges (optional)
- Preheat Bravo to 350°F.
- In a bowl, mix zucchini, corn, garlic, chili powder, and olive oil.
- Season vegetables with salt and pepper. To baking pan. Roast at 350°F for 14 min.
- Remove and garnish with green onions. Serve with lime wedges.