Rosemary Sausage Meatballs
- 2 lbs bulk pork sausage
- 2 T olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 t curry powder
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
1 (4-oz) jar diced pimientos, drained
- ¼ c dry bread crumbs
- ¼ c minced fresh parsley
- 1 T minced fresh rosemary
- toothpicks, optional
- Preheat Bravo to 400°F. Set to “Air Fry” and set Cooking Rack in position 2.
- In a skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Sauté garlic with curry powder until tender, 1-2 minutes. Cool slightly.
- In a bowl, combine egg, pimientos, bread crumbs, parsley, rosemary and garlic mixture. Add sausage. Mix lightly but thoroughly.
Shape into 1¼-inch balls. Place in a single layer in Air Fry Basket, cooking in batches, if necessary. Cook until light brown on outside and cooked through on inside, 7-10 minutes.
- Remove and keep warm. If desired, serve with toothpicks inserted.