Nutri-Pot Pressure Cooker
- 2 lobster tails, frozen
- 1 c water
- 1 T paprika
- 1 c butter
½ t garlic, minced
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 2 t lemon juice
- 1 t cilantro
- Prep lobster tails by cutting a line down the inside of each shell.
- Add water to cooker and place steamer rack inside.
- Close and lock lid and set cooker to "fish" for 5 minutes. Press start/stop.
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid. Carefully open lid and remove the steamer rack with lobster tails.
- In a saucepan, melt butter and begin to brown it. Add in garlic, season with salt and pepper, and add a splash of lemon juice. Garnish with cilantro, serve, and enjoy.