Whole Baby Potatoes
- 2 lbs of baby potatoes or fingerling potatoes
½ c chicken stock
- 3 T butter
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 t paprika
¼ c parsley, rough chop (garnish)
- Add potatoes and chicken stock to pressure cooker. Close and lock lid, set cooker to "steam/veggies", and adjust time to 3 minutes. Press start/stop.
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid and strain potatoes into a colander.
- Clean and wipe down pressure cooker pot and set cooker to "sear". Add butter to melt. Press start/stop.
Add potatoes and sauté until golden brown. Add garlic and paprika. Continue cooking for another 2-3 minutes.
- Remove potatoes and top with parsley and serve.