Nutri-Pot Pressure Cooker
- 2 lbs chicken breast
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
½ onion, chopped
½ c honey
¼ c rice wine vinegar
½ c soy sauce
- 1 T ginger, diced
- Pinch of salt and pepper
¼ c water
- 3 T cornstarch
- Add chicken breast to cooker and set to slow cook.
- In a separate bowl, mix garlic, onions, honey, vinegar, soy sauce, and ginger. Pour mixture on top of chicken and cover with glass lid. Adjust for 4 hrs.
- In a separate bowl, mix together water and cornstarch until starch is dissolved.
- Shred the chicken with a fork and set aside.
- Pour cornstarch mixture into the sauce to thicken.
- Return chicken to cooker. Mix to combine. Serve and enjoy.