Steamed Green Beans with Toasted Almonds
Nutri-Pot Pressure Cooker
- 1 c water
- 1 lb green beans, cleaned & trimmed
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- T extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- 2 T butter melted
⅛ c almonds, sliced, toasted
- Add water and steamer rack to pressure cooker. Toss green beans in oil and garlic and place on steamer rack.
- Close and lock lid, set pressure cooker to "steam/veggies", and adjust time to 3 minutes. Press start/stop.
- When done, quick release to make sure all pressure has been released before opening lid. Carefully open lid and remove beans.
- Place beans in a large mixing bowl season with salt and pepper, add butter and almonds. Toss to coat. Plate on a serving platter. Serve hot.