Sweet Potato Chips
Bravo XL Oven
- 1 t avocado oil
1 medium sweet potato, peeled, sliced across, into ⅛-inch slices
- Creole seasoning to taste
- Preheat Bravo to 400°F. Set to “Air Fry” and set Cooking Rack in position 2.
- Place sweet potato slices in a large bowl. Stir in avocado oil, evenly coating each piece. Add Creole seasoning, stirring to combine.
- Place slices in a thin layer on the bottom of the Air Fry Basket. Cook for 7 minutes. Halfway through, shake Basket and turn potatoes to cook evenly.
- Continue cooking until desired crispness is achieved, about 6 additional minutes.
- Transfer potato slices to a rack and allow to cool. Serve.