Sweet Potatoes with Pecans & Bourbon
Duet Combo Cooker
- 3 sweet potatoes, peeled, cut into
- ¾-inch slices, and then cubed
- 2 T cornstarch
- ½ c bourbon
- ½ c water
- ¼ c sugar
- ¼ c light brown sugar
- ¼ c maple syrup
- 2 T butter
- ½ c chopped pecans
- In a bowl, mix sweet potatoes and cornstarch. Coat evenly.
- Set to “SEAR” and add butter.
- Add sweet potatoes and lightly brown.
- Pour in bourbon and water. Add sugar, light brown sugar, and maple syrup.
- Place on Duet Pressure Cooker Lid. Press “PRESSURE COOK”. Press “PROG” and use “START/PAUSE” dial to set to “Grains” and adjust for 3 minutes.
- When done, quick release remaining pressure by moving the pressure release valve to the “OPEN” position.
- Carefully remove Pressure Cooker Lid when Duet has finished releasing all pressure.
- Open and add pecans. Stir and serve.