Brio 6 Qt
- By combining hot air with high-speed air circulation, the NuWave Brio Digital Air Fryer perfectly cooks all of your favorite fried foods. At any wattage setting (900w, 1500w and 1800w), the NuWave Brio creates super cyclonic air, which circulates around the food, air-searing the outside while locking in the flavor and juices. This advanced cooking technology is the secret behind the NuWave Brio's ability to cook foods that taste like they’ve been deep-fried, but without the need for any unhealthy oil.
- The NuWave Brio utilizes a short cord (4 feet) as a safety feature to eliminate the tripping hazard presented by appliances with longer, non-retractable cords.
- The Base Tray, Fry Pan Basket, Fry Pan Basket Net and all accessories for the NuWave Brio can be cleaned in the dishwasher, top rack only. These parts can also be hand washed simply by wiping them down with a damp cloth.
- Preheating the NuWave Brio is not required, although we do recommend that you take advantage of the Pre-Heat function when cooking foods that require a crispier finish, such as French fries, chicken wings, onion rings or frozen appetizers.
- Although the use of oil is not required, you may certainly add some oil to your food for flavor or texture purposes if you so choose. Adding a small amount of oil to your food before cooking helps ensure a crispy texture while maintaining a healthier result. Never fill the basket with oil.
- Although the use of oil is not required, you may certainly add some oil to your food for flavor purposes if you so choose. Never fill the basket with oil.
- When cooking foods with high fat content, excess grease and oil may collect in the bottom of the Fry Pan Basket. When this happens, the oil may be heated to the point of smoking. Under normal circumstances, this will not harm the NuWave Brio. If smoke continues to emanate from the NuWave Brio even after cleaning, contact customer service.
- Small scratches and spots may appear inside the Fry Pan Basket as a result of normal wear and tear over time. The NuWave Brio is still perfectly safe to operate should this occur.
- The model number and serial number are located on the back of the NuWave Brio. The serial number will consist of a series of numbers and/or letters.
- The NuWave Brio can be used anywhere with a standard electrical outlet and potential for 900, 1500, or 1800 watts of power. Place the NuWave Brio on a flat, level surface, such as a countertop or tabletop when operating. Always ensure the NuWave Brio has at least 3 inches between the back vent and a wall or any potential obstruction.
- In order to facilitate even browning when the fry basket is at or near capacity, it is recommended to shake the fry basket to mix up the food inside. For more detailed instructions on the proper, safe technique for shaking the fry basket, please consult the Owner's Manual.
- The NuWave Brio includes a 1-year limited warranty with VIP service. See more information in the Support tab under Warranty filtered by product.
- If you want to start a warranty claim, go to the Support tab on nuwavenow.com and click on “Warranty Claims” to start one.
- Don’t worry, you can always download printer support materials on the Product Page or from the Support tab, which will be sorted by product.
Catch the Wave
Get access to the latest small kitchen appliances and air purifiers, plus deals and more coming from NuWave!
T: 877-689-2838 | [email protected] | 560 E. Bunker Court, Vernon Hills, IL 60061 | Not For Resale
Warehouses: 1243 Gregory Dr. Antioch, IL 60002 | 1151 Gregory Drive Antioch, IL 60002
Copyright © 2022 NuWave, LLC. All Rights Reserved
Terms & Conditions |