- Yes, you can use any type of single serve pod available today or use our reusable single serve pod with your favorite ground coffee.
- We recommend consulting our beverage selection guide when brewing with the custom insert. You can customize the strength of the coffee by adding more or using less grounds if you so desire. Always make sure you do not exceed the max line in the filter basket. We recommend using drip or course grounds for best results.
- The removable mug tray can be removed to more easily clean the BruHub. Additionally, you can set the mug tray higher up on the BruHub when using smaller mugs to prevent your coffee from splashing onto your countertop.
- Before you are ready to brew, press the power button and the BruHub will begin to bring the water in the tank to the optimal temperature for brewing. While the BruHub is preheating, a red light will be illuminated next to the Preheat button. The red light will turn off once the BruHub is preheated and will automatically begin brewing once you press the Brew button.
- Brewing in the Bold setting slightly increases the length of the steeping process. This results in more time for the grounds to absorb into the water, creating a bolder cup of coffee.
- In addition to brewing individual cups of coffee or entire carafes, the BruHub lets you make your favorite teas, hot chocolates, and even instant soups and instant noodle cups all with the push of a button. Best of all, thanks to the hot water insert which ensures the water bypasses the coffee chamber, your drinks and soups will not have any coffee taste.
- There are 4 different options that you can choose from: 8 ounces, 12 ounces, half carafe (21 ounces) or a full carafe (42 ounces).
- When choosing the 8- and 12-ounce options, you can place any coffee mug that meets these parameters under the housing, or you can use the provided carafe. For the half and full carafe options, you must use the provided carafe. Please note that when using the custom brew insert, you must use the provided carafe.
- There are 3 different inserts that come with the BruHub: single serve, custom brew, and hot water. The single serve insert lets you use your favorite single serve coffee pods. The custom brew insert lets you use your favorite coffee grounds. The hot water insert lets you make hot water for tea, instant noodles and more while bypassing the coffee chamber, ensuring your hot water won’t have any coffee taste.
- The reusable BruCup can be used to make a single cup of coffee using the NuWave BruHub’s Single Serve Insert. Just follow these steps.
- Add the Single Serve Insert to the Insert Chamber while lining up the dots.
- Unlock the cap of the BruCup by turning to the unlock position and lifting up. Note that the BruCup cap is detachable.
- Add coffee grounds to the BruCup, being sure not the fill pas the max line.
- Place the cap back onto the BruCup and turn to the lock position.
- Place the BruCup into the Single Serve Insert by lining up the tabs in front of the BruCup to the front of the Single Serve Insert.
- The optional Charcoal Filter provides additional water purification and comes with an easy to use holder so you have peace of mind knowing the water will pass through the filter before it goes to your cup.
- To install the Charcoal Filter, flush and drain the filter by following the directions in the Owner’s Manual, then insert the filter into the water tank, ensuring the holder sits firmly in the channel.
- All parts of the BruHub are removable for easy cleaning. All parts, except for the water tank and BruHub base, are dishwasher-safe - top rack only.
- Check to make sure both needles are thoroughly cleaned out. Use a thin piece of metal or metal wire brush to clean the needle. Always use caution as the needles are extremely sharp.
- Before you start brewing, make sure all parts, including the water tank and coffee chamber, are securely in place. If the unit is beeping after you press the Brew button, make sure the water tank is filled with enough water for the size you selected. If the unit is not starting up, make sure the lid is properly and fully closed.
- The NuWave Moxie includes a 1-year limited warranty with VIP service. See more information in the Support tab under Warranty filtered by product.
- If you want to start a warranty claim, go to the Support tab on nuwavenow.com and click on “Warranty Claims” to start one.
- Don’t worry, you can always download printer support materials on the Product Page or from the Support tab, which will be sorted by product.
Catch the Wave
Get access to the latest small kitchen appliances and air purifiers, plus deals and more coming from NuWave!
T: 877-689-2838 | [email protected] | 560 E. Bunker Court, Vernon Hills, IL 60061 | Not For Resale
Warehouses: 1243 Gregory Dr. Antioch, IL 60002 | 1151 Gregory Drive Antioch, IL 60002
Copyright © 2023 NuWave, LLC. All Rights Reserved
Terms & Conditions |