- The odor sensor is located on the side of the OxyPure, inside the unit. The odor is then displaying detected odor level of pollutants including cleaning and cooking household odors. This sensor should not be cleaned internally as this can lead to sensor damage.
- The air quality sensor is located under a cover in the back of the unit. The air quality sensor detects overall air quality in the vicinity of the OxyOure and displays it on the control panel on top of the unit. This sensor requires cleaning maintenance to remain accurate. To clean the sensor simply use a q-tip.
- The turbo feature turns the unit to the highest speed to purify the air quickly and efficiently. This mode can be set to ½ hour, 1 hour or 2 hours.
- The timer can be used to automatically turn off the OxyPure unit after a certain amount of time.
- With this button the user can manually set the fan speed they desire.
- The button to activate this mode is located on top of the unit and can be activated by pressing the button once. The Ultimate Clean mode is designed to battle the most challenging environments, detecting, and cleaning the air quickly, using the Turbo power.
- The button to activate this mode is located on top of the unit and can be activated by pressing the button once. This mode is designed to keep OxyPure continuously on to maintain good air quality through Fan Speed adjustment to the Air Quality and Odor levels, as detected by the sensors.
- This mode conserves energy by keeping the OxyPure in stand-by mode until poor air quality is detected, which is then purifier using the highest fan speed. This mode can help you save money on electricity down to continuous operation as low as $10 per year. To activate this mode, press the Power button simultaneously with the Ultimate Clean button.
- This mode will turn off all lights on the OxyPure and will allow you to choose any fan speed or mode you would like and will keep working in the previously specified mode until any button. To activate the Sleep Mode, you can hold down Fan Speed for 3 seconds.
- You can place the NuWave OxyPure™ Smart Air Purifier anywhere you like. With its 360-degree air intake, it pulls in air from all around the unit.
- The NuWave OxyPure™ Smart Air Purifier senses both air quality and odors. There are six levels for each on the display. Each shows different colors to indicate the cleanliness of the air with green meaning that the air is clean, and red, on the opposite end of the dial, indicating severe air purity issues.
- This setting allows the NuWave OxyPure™ Smart Air Purifier to react automatically based on air quality, engaging the fan at Speed 3 when Level 3 air quality is detected.
- This energy-saving function is like the Auto-Control Function in that it allows the OxyPure™ to remain off until poor air quality is detected. Once poor air quality is detected, the unit goes into Auto Mode and works until the air quality is back to good air quality, and then it shuts off.
- This is another energy-saving mode during which the OxyPure™ fan operates constantly on Speed 1 if the air quality is good, increasing to Speed 6 at the first hint of poor air quality or odor, and then returning to Speed 1 once air quality is restored.
- This mode will turn off the NuWave OxyPure™’s indicator lights, and automatically adjusts the fan speed to maintain air quality while minimizing noise.
- The NuWave OxyPure™ Smart Air Purifier is very easy to clean and maintain. Simply follow these steps:
- Clean the exterior with a cloth or paper towel. If there is any type of build-up, use a damp cloth. Do not use any harsh abrasives or cleaning pads on any part of the unit.
- Clean the Air Quality sensor that is on the back of the unit. Remove the cover and use cloth or paper towel to remove any build-up, dust, etc.
- Clean the odor sensor grill opening that is on the right side of the unit with a soft cloth. Do not spray anything in or around the odor sensor grill.
- Clean/Change the filters as follows:
- Open the Filter Slot Cover
- Remove filters that require cleaning or replacement
- To clean the Stainless-Steel Pre-Filter, remove any dust or lint with a paper towel or vacuum, then clean with warm, soapy water. Rinse thoroughly and dry the filter before reinstalling it into the OxyPure™.
- To clean the Bio-Guard filter, spray it with a mild degreaser and allow it to sit for 2-3 minutes. Submerge the filter in warm water, shake and remove. Repeat this process until the filter is clean. Rinse with warm water and allow it to dry completely before reinstalling it into the OxyPure™.
- Do not try to wash the Ozone Emission Removal Filter or the HEPA/Carbon Combo Filter.
- To clean the Ozone Emission Removal Filter, dust or gently vacuum the filter.
Filtration System Questions
- OxyPure™ was tested to see how much Smoke, Dust, and Pollen could be removed.
- Within 30 minutes, 100% of the smoke particles were gone.
- Within 30 minutes, 100% of the dust particles were gone.
- Within 30 minutes, 100% of the Pollen particles were gone
- OxyPure™ was effective removing all these microscopic contaminates, smaller than the naked eye can see.
- Source: Intertek Study, 2018. Range of particle Size for Smoke, Dust, and Pollen was 0.9 microns to 3 microns, 5 to .3 microns, and 5 to 11 microns, respectively.
- Pathogen Effectiveness: Eliminates 99.99% of Bacteria, Removes 99.96% Viruses, and Eliminates Mold
- Ozone Effectiveness: Eliminates Ozone to Less than 0.001 PPM
- OxyPure™ was tested to see how much Smoke, Dust, and Pollen could be removed.
- Tobacco, Cooking & Fireplace Smoke: 332
- Dust: 346
- Pollen: 369
- The NuWave OxyPure™ Smart Air Purifier utilizes the following five-filter system designed to completely clean the air while maintaining a strong positive air flow.
- A washable/reusable Stainless-Steel Pre-Filter captures large particles such as pet danders.
- A Washable/Reusable Bio-Guard Filter eliminates and removes bacteria, viruses, and molds.
- An Ozone Emission Removal Filter degrades ozone (O3) into oxygen (O2).
- The HEPA/Carbon Combo Filter captures fumes, gases, and Volatile Organic Compounds.
- BioGuard Filter – up to 20 years
- Ozone Removal Filter – up to 20 years
- Stainless Steel Pre-Filter – up to 20 years
- Combo Carbon & HEPA Filter – up to 1 year
- The OxyPure™ was tested to 0.09 microns. This is the smallest particle size that can be reliably tested.
- Yes. By eliminating harmful pollutants, allergens, pathogens, and unpleasant odors, you will see improvements in lung capacity and clearer nasal passages and sinuses. You may also notice that you sleep better and that sleep issues such as snoring are reduced.
- Always check with your physician before making changes to your respiratory routine. That said, if you get your oxygen through a nasal cannula you are still getting room air; so yes, you could benefit from the clean air provided by the NuWave OxyPure™.
- Under certain extraordinary circumstances, the fan motor of the OxyPure™ will shut down to protect itself. This is not a failure of the unit, but rather a safety feature. To clear the motor and get it going again, turn the unit off and then turn it back on. The fan motor will operate normally.
- The NuWave OxyPure™ Smart Air Purifier includes a 5-year warranty. See more information in the Support tab under Warranty filtered by product.
- If you want to start a warranty claim, go to the Support tab on nuwavenow.com and click on “Warranty Claims” to start one.
- Don’t worry, you can always download printer support materials on the Product Page or from the Support tab, which will be sorted by product.
Catch the Wave
Get access to the latest small kitchen appliances and air purifiers, plus deals and more coming from NuWave!
T: 877-689-2838 | email@example.com | 560 E. Bunker Court, Vernon Hills, IL 60061 | Not For Resale
Warehouses: 1243 Gregory Dr. Antioch, IL 60002 | 1151 Gregory Drive Antioch, IL 60002
Copyright © 2022 NuWave, LLC. All Rights Reserved
Terms & Conditions |