- The NuWave Primo offers multiple ways to sear your food at 425°F. The Sear 1 setting will sear your food before cooking while the Sear 2 setting will sear your food after cooking. You can choose to use one of these functions or both when preparing your meals in the Primo.
- The NuWave Primo features two heating elements one on the top of the unit in the Power Head and one on the bottom in the form of a non-stick Grill Plate. By default, the Primo is set to cook with 50% top heat and 50% bottom heat. The maximum power for the top heater is 100%, but the maximum for the bottom Grill Plate is 70%.
- If your Primo meal is done cooking but you're not ready to eat yet, simply press the Warm button to keep your food hot without drying it out or overcooking. By default, the Warm button keeps the Primo at 140°F for 30 minutes. Additionally, you can press and hold this button to take advantage of the Primo's reheat function to cook at 360°F for 4 minutes by default.
- You can program the Primo to execute up to 5 different cooking stages all on its own, so you don't have to manually adjust the cooking temperature. For example, you can program the Primo to cook at 400°F for 6 minutes, then automatically reduce the heat to 350°F for 20 minutes. The Primo does all the work for you!
- The Primo offers the ability to program and save your own custom recipes directly into the unit, making cooking your favorite dishes easier than ever. Simply enter the appropriate cooking temperatures and times using the Program and Stage functions, then save the entered steps as your own custom program. Now you can tell the Primo to cook this recipe simply by recalling the saved program whenever you want.
- Programs 1-100 in the Primo's memory are already filled with the most cooked dishes for your convenience. The Primo has presets for everything from broccoli to burgers to chicken breasts and even cookies. To utilize these presets, simply press the Program button and choose the appropriate program number and let the Primo do the rest. The program numbers can be found in the beginning of your NuWave Primo Owner's Manual.
- The NuWave Primo Combo Grill Oven uses convection, conduction, infrared and contact heat together to cook up to 70% faster than a conventional oven.
- Conduction is the heat that is applied directly to the food in the air like in your traditional oven. Convection is circulated hot air, produced by our quiet motor and a specially designed fan. This allows the heat to distribute evenly for faster cooking and even browning. Infrared is simply a form of gentle, invisible, radiant heat. It penetrates the inside of foods while also cooking from the outside, leaving dishes moist and full of flavor yet browned to perfection. And finally contact heat occurs from the direct contact to the heated Grill Plate, just like when you get that sizzle by placing your food on your backyard grill.
- The NuWave Primo includes a built-in sensor that measures your food's internal temperatures in amazingly precise 1-degree increments. This Digital Temperature Probe ensures perfect results for meat, seafood and poultry each and every time and eliminates the possibility of undercooking or overcooking. Simply set the desired internal temperature you want your food to reach and the Primo can shut off automatically once your food reaches that temperature.
- The NuWave Primo has enough capacity to cook a 10-pound chicken or roast.
- It is not necessary to preheat the Primo before each use, however we do recommend that you do so whenever possible. Although the Primo does heat up quickly, cooking without preheating may require you add a couple minutes to your cooking time to achieve desired results.
- The NuWave Primo Grill Plate is 12 inches in diameter.
- When cooking foods with high fat content, excess grease and oil may collect on the Primo®s Grill Plate. When this happens, the oil may be heated to the point of smoking. Under normal circumstances, this will not harm the NuWave Primo. If smoke continues to emanate from the NuWave Primo even after cleaning, contact customer service. Always exercise caution when opening the Primo and be sure to clean the unit after every use.
- Clean the NuWave Primo and accessories before first use, after every use or in between a number of large batches. Unplug the appliance and ensure it cools completely before cleaning. Once cool, use a damp cloth to wipe the outside of the appliance. The Power Dome, Grill Plate and Base are dishwasher-safe.
- We recommend only using the NuWave accessories designed for the Primo Oven.
- You should not line the base with aluminum foil as it is a very efficient conduit for heat and will transfer the heat from the grill plate to the base and/or adjacent parts. Doing so may result in thermal damage to some or all of the following: the base, the dome, or the electrical connection to the grill plate.
- Both the model number and serial number are located on the back of the power head.
- The NuWave Primo includes a 1-year limited warranty with VIP service. See more information in the Support tab under Warranty filtered by product.
- If you want to start a warranty claim, go to the Support tab on nuwavenow.com and click on “Warranty Claims” to start one.
- Don’t worry, you can always download printer support materials on the Product Page or from the Support tab, which will be sorted by product.
Catch the Wave
Get access to the latest small kitchen appliances and air purifiers, plus deals and more coming from NuWave!
T: 877-689-2838 | [email protected] | 560 E. Bunker Court, Vernon Hills, IL 60061 | Not For Resale
Warehouses: 1243 Gregory Dr. Antioch, IL 60002 | 1151 Gregory Drive Antioch, IL 60002
Copyright © 2023 NuWave, LLC. All Rights Reserved
Terms & Conditions |