At up to 1200 square feet in coverage, the performance of the OxyPure 350 makes it ideal for larger applications, healthcare, food service and commercial installations. The unique filter system which clears nearly all viruses, bacteria, mold, pollen, allergens, smoke, and dust can be used without emitting ozone or other harmful particles back into the air. The unique odor and particle sensors save money vs other competitors by increasing air flow when needed saving on energy use as well as filter costs. These units are also available from our distributor partners including, Grainger, Zoro, Rexel, CED as well as others.
For orders or questions, please call 1-224-206-3083. OxyPure Demo (Schools)
Food Service / Commercial
- "The NuWave OxyPure is a great tool to protect patrons. They clear dust, germs and odor in the air. Love this product!"
- Dave Kazanjian
Whirlaway Sports | Methuem, MA
- Helping Restaurants Reopen and Stay Open
- Restaurants, bars, and other food service facilities face unique challenges providing customers and staff with healthy environments, and Covid-19 has only increased the difficulty. While surface disinfectants are important to limit the spread of COVID-19, these businesses can now rely on the NuWave OxyPure to ensure that the air is also clean and hygienic by removing the virus (and other pollutants) from the air, protecting both patrons and staff from airborne transmission.
- "My teachers love and appreciate these things. We have them in every classroom."
- Jim Buie
Fouke School District | Fouke, Arkansas
- Make the Educated Choice
- Schools struggling to keep their classrooms safe and hygienic for their students can count on the NuWave OxyPure to ensure the air in those classrooms is clean and healthy.