Air Fried Peach-Bourbon Wings
Bravo XL Oven
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- ½ c peach preserves
- 1 T brown sugar
- 1 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ t salt
- 2 T white vinegar
- 2 T bourbon
- 1 t cornstarch
- 1½ t water
- 2 T fresh chives, sliced
- Preheat Bravo to 400°F. Set to “Air Fry” and set Cooking Rack in position 2.
- Place preserves, brown sugar, garlic, and salt in a food processor. Process until blended. Transfer to a small saucepan and add vinegar and bourbon. Bring up to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 4-6 minutes to thicken.
- In a small bowl, mix cornstarch and water until smooth. Stir into preserve mixture. Return to a boil, stirring constantly for 1-2 min. or until thick. Pour ¼ c sauce into a separate bowl for serving. Reserve.
- Spray Air Fry Basket with cooking spray. Working in batches, place wing pieces in a single layer in Basket. Cook 6 minutes. Pull out Basket.
- Brush wings with preserve mixture from saucepan. Continue to cook until browned and juices run clear, 6-8 additional minutes, until an internal temperature of 165°F is reached.
- Serve wings immediately. Garnish with chives and reserved sauce from bowl.