Air-Fried Wasabi Crab Cakes
Bravo XL Oven
- 1 medium sweet red pepper,finely chopped
- 1 celery rib, finely chopped
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 large egg whites
- 3 T reduced-fat mayonnaise
- ¼ t prepared Wasabi
- ¼ t sea salt
- ⅓ c dry bread crumbs plus ½ c extra, divided
- 1½ c lump crab meat,drained
- Cooking spray
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- ⅓ c reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 T sweet pickle relish
- ½ t prepared Wasabi
- ¼ t celery salt
- Preheat Bravo to 400°F. Set to “Air Fry” and set Cooking Rack in position 2.
- In a bowl, combine first seven ingredients. Add ⅓ c bread crumbs. Gently fold in crab.
- Place remaining bread crumbs in a shallow bowl. Drop spoonfuls of crab mixture into crumbs. Repeat until all crab mixture is used. Gently coat and shape into individual ¾-inch-thick patties.
- Spray Air Fry Basket with cooking spray. Working in batches, place crab cakes in a single layer in Air Fry Basket. Spray crab cakes with nonstick cooking spray. Cook until golden brown, 8-12 minutes.
- Remove and keep warm. Repeat with remaining crab cakes.
- While cooking, place all sauce ingredients in food processor or blender. Pulse two to three times to blend or until desired consistency is reached. Serve crab cakes immediately with dipping sauce.