Nutri-Pot Pressure Cooker
- 8 apples, any variety, quartered
- 2 oranges, unpeeled, quartered
- 2 (3-inch) cinnamon sticks
- 10-12 whole cloves
- 2 cardamom pods
- 1 c brown sugar
- Water, enough to cover
- Add all ingredients to pressure cooker and close and lock lid. Set to "bake", adjust time to 10 minutes, and press "start/stop".
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid and carefully mash fruit in cooker. Again, close and lock lid and set pressure cooker to "bake", adjust time to 5 minutes, and press "start/stop".
- When done, natural release for 20 minutes, then quick release to makes sure all pressure has released before opening lid.
- Strain contents of pressure cooker through a fine mesh sieve. Serve warm or store in refrigerator for later.