Apple Ginger Red Cabbage
- 2 T coconut oil
- 1 T butter
- 2 green apples, peeled, cored, small dice
- 4 t ginger, fresh, grated
- 2 t crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 heads red cabbage, shredded
⅓ c water
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
Set pressure cooker to "sear", adjust time to 8 minutes, add oil and butter. Press start/stop. When butter is melted, add apples and sauté until soft, about 5-7 minutes. Once soft, add ginger and sauté an additional 1 minute.
- Add red pepper flakes, cabbage, and water.
- Close and lock lid, set pressure cooker to steam/veggies, and adjust time to 4 minutes. Press start/stop.
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid and season with salt and pepper.