Asian Beef Ribs
- 4 T sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (3-inch) pieces of fresh ginger, peeled, minced
½ t red pepper flakes
¼ c rice vinegar
½ c raw sugar
⅔ c soy sauce
¾ c beef stock
- 4 lbs beef ribs
- 2 T cornstarch
- 2 T water
Set pressure cooker to "sear", add oil, and press "start/stop". When hot, add garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes. Sauté for 3 minutes. Add rice vinegar, sugar, soy sauce, and beef stock.
- Add ribs. Close and lock lid, set pressure cooker to "meat/stew", and press "start/stop".
- When done, natural release for 10 minutes, then do a quick release to make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid. Gently remove ribs, set aside.
- Set cooker to "sear" and press "start/stop". Mix cornstarch with water and add to sauce in cooker. Bring up to a boil, stirring constantly. Sauce will thicken up.
Serve ribs with the sauce poured over the top or separate on the side.