BBQ Pulled Pork
4 lbs pork shoulder or pork butt, 1-½-inch cubes
- 6 cloves garlic, whole
- 1 onion, medium, quartered
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 c beef stock
- 1 bottle of BBQ sauce (of your choice)
¼ c coffee espresso
½ c brown sugar
- 1 T ground cumin
- 1 T ground paprika
- 1 T chili powder
- 1 T sea salt
- 1 T black pepper, fresh ground
In a bowl, mix together coffee, brown sugar, cumin, paprika, chili powder, sea salt, and fresh ground black pepper. Add meat and toss; set aside.
- Add pork, garlic, onion, bay leaves, and beef stock to pressure cooker.
- Close and lock lid. Set to "meat/stew" and adjust time to 35 minutes. Press Start/stop.
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid. Carefully open lid and shred beef with fork. Add BBQ sauce to pressure cooker and stir. Serve.