Berry Cheesecake Egg Rolls
Todd English Pro-Smart Grill
- 4oz. cream cheese, softened
- 3T sugar
- 2T lemon juice
- ½c mixed berries
- 6 egg roll wrappers
- ¼ stick butter, melted
- Cooking Spray, as needed
- Powdered sugar (optional)
- Press Menu and use the START/PAUSE dial to select Menu Preset 57. Press START/PAUSE to begin preheating.
- Combine the cream cheese, sugar, and lemon juice in a small mixing bowl.
- Add and lightly mix in the berries and set the mixture aside.
- Lay out the egg roll wrappers on a cutting board in a diamond shape.
- Brush melted butter along the edges of each egg roll wrapper.
- Place about 2T of the berry mixture in center of each wrapper, leaving about 1 inch of space along the edges.
- Fold the end of the wrapper nearest to you over the filling to seal. Fold sides over and roll the wrapper into a tight cylinder shape.
- Once preheated, the unit will beep twice, display “Ready”, countdown for 10 seconds and then beep once to give you time to insert your food. Spray the Air Fry Basket with cooking spray. Place the egg rolls in the Air Fry Basket and slide it into Position 2. Begin cooking at 390˚F for 10 minutes, after which the unit will beep three times and display “End”.
- When done, remove the egg rolls from the unit and sprinkle them with powdered sugar (optional).