- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, halved
- ½ t paprika
- ⅛ t salt
- ¼ t cayenne pepper
- ¼ t ground cumin
- ¼ t dried thyme
- ⅛ t ground white pepper
- ⅛ t onion powder
- Cooking spray
- In a bowl, mix paprika, salt, cayenne, cumin, thyme, white pepper. and onion powder.
- Spray chicken breasts with cooking spray on both sides. Coat each breast half evenly with the spice mixture from bowl.
- Preheat Bravo and set to broil at 500°F (TOP only).
- Spray the enamel baking pan with broiler rack with cooking spray. Place chicken in baking pan with broiler rack. Insert Probe into thickest piece of breast and set Probe to 165°F.
Place on cooking rack in position 2. Set the Bravo to broil at 500°F (TOP only) for 4 minutes.
Flip chicken, and continue to cook until an internal temperature of 165°F has been reached.