PIC Induction Cooktop
- 2 cups coarsely chopped tiny new potatoes or round red potatoes
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup chopped green or red sweet bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- ½ teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- In a large non-stick skillet, heat the olive oil and add potatoes, onions, and sweet bell pepper in olive oil, over medium heat (330°F) for 20-25 minutes.
- Stir until tender.
- Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle cheese over to serve.