Brio Air Fryer
- 2 cups uncooked broccoli
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup yellow onion, diced
- ⅓ cup cheddar cheese
- ⅓ cup panko breadcrumbs
- ⅓ cup regular breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Press Pre-Heat and set at 390°F for 14 minutes.
- Blanch broccoli in boiling water for 1 minute, then immediately transfer to cold water to stop cooking. Drain well.
- Chop broccoli finely and place in bowl. Add all remaining ingredients to bowl and mix well.
- Using your hands, grab about 1-2 tablespoon of the broccoli mixture and roll into a ball, then form into tater-tot shape. Repeat with all broccoli mixture.
- Place tots on the Reversible Rack. Do not overcrowd, reserve any leftover tots for later. Once preheated, place rack in NuWave Brio Basket and air fry for 14 minutes, pausing halfway through to turn tots.
- Repeat steps 5 with remaining tots.