Broiled Steak Sandwich
- 1 (12-oz) top sirloin steak
- 5 T olive oil, divided
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 French rolls
½ c mayonnaise
- 1 T garlic
- 2 T parsley
- 1 c baby Arugula lettuce
- 1 ea vine-ripen tomato (sliced into 8)
- 4 slice Mozzarella cheese (cut on angle)
- Preheat Bravo 500°F.
- Rub steak with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Spray enamel roasting pan with cooking spray, Place steak on grill cook at 500°F. for 5 minutes.
- Remove steak and set aside to cool.
- Open buns and place on cut side up shelf position 2 and toast 425°F for 5 minutes . Remove.
- Combine mayonnaise, garlic, parsley and remaining olive oil in blender or NuWave Twister cup and pulse until emulsified.
Slice steak into ¼-inch slices, spread garlic mayonnaise onto toasted roll and assemble sandwiches by strewn Arugula on bottom of bread lay the sliced beef, lay 4 slices tomatoes and cheese top with bun. Serve.