- 1T extra-virgin olive oil
- 1lb chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 2 large onions, diced
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 (15-oz) can diced tomatoes, drained
1 jalapeño, chopped (optional)
¼t pepper flakes
- 8 corn tortillas, warmed
- Set to "sear" and add oil.
When oil is hot, add chicken, onions, and garlic and sauté until meat is lightly browned.
- Stir in tomatoes, bell pepper, and chili peppers.
- Close lid and lock. Set to "poultry" and adjust for 5 minutes.
- When done, quick release until all pressure is released.
- Open and spoon chicken and pepper mixture onto warmed tortillas and serve.
Top with jalapeños (optional).