- 4 bone-in chicken legs (about 2 lbs)
- 4 bone-in chicken thighs (about 2 lbs)
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 T sweet smoked Hungarian paprika
- 1 T kosher salt
- 1 c beer
- 1 c sour cream
- 2 T all-purpose flour
- Flat-leaf parsley as needed (for garnish)
Egg noodles, cooked (for serving)
- Program the Duet for combo cooking: Press “COMBO COOK”. “pressure cook” will be displayed. Press “PRESSURE” and select high. Press “TIME” and set for 20 minutes. Press “COMBO COOK” a second time. “air fry” will be displayed. Set temperature to 400°F. Press “TIME” and set for 15 minutes. Press “SEAR” to high 4 minutes. Now the recipe is set and ready to cook.
- Place all ingredients, except sour cream and flour, into the pot.
- Place on Pressure Cooker Lid. Make sure the pressure release valve is in the “CLOSE” position.
- Press “START/PAUSE” to pressure cook.
When done, quick release pressure by turning the pressure release valve to the “OPEN” position. Carefully remove lid when duet has finished releasing all pressure.
- Place on Air Fryer Lid. Press “START/PAUSE” to air-fry for 15 minutes. Cook until skin is blistered, brown, and crisp.
When done, remove chicken from the sauce; set aside to rest.
- Press “SEAR”. Add sour cream and flour to the liquid in pot, whisking constantly. Bring mixture up to a boil. Boil sauce for 4 minutes.
- Ladle the sauce over the chicken, garnish with parsley, and serve with noodles.