- 2 T extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 chicken breasts, skinless, boneless
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
½ c onions, thinly sliced
¾ c chicken stock
- 4 T lime juice
¼ c fresh cilantro, rough chop
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Set pressure cooker to "sear", add oil, and press "start/stop". Season chicken with salt and black pepper. When oil is hot, add chicken breasts. Sear about 2 minutes per side. Remove chicken, set aside.
Add garlic and onion to cooker. Sauté until tender and light brown. Deglaze pot with chicken stock and scrape bits off the bottom with a wooden spoon. Add heavy cream, lime juice, and cilantro. Return chicken to cooker.
- Close and lock lid, set pressure cooker to "poultry", adjust time to 8 minutes, and press "start/stop".
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid. Carefully open lid and check seasoning. Add salt and pepper, if needed. Serve with cooked rice.