Creamy Chicken Penne
Nutri-Pot Pressure Cooker
- 1lb chicken breasts, cubed
- 2c penne pasta
- 1c water (or 1 can chicken stock)
- 1T basil
- 1t oregano
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 onion, diced
¼t red pepper flakes
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- 2oz cream cheese
½c Parmesan cheese
- Mushrooms (optional)
- Add all ingredients, except cream cheese and Parmesan.
- Push pasta down so it is submerged in liquid.
- Close lid and lock. Set to "rice" and adjust for 7 minutes.
- When done, natural release, 5 minutes. Afterward, quick release until all pressure is released.
- Open and add Parmesan and cream cheese. Stir until the cream cheese is melted and incorporated.
- Top with parsley and additional Parmesan cheese.