Eggplant Parmesan Casserole
- 1 large eggplant, thinly sliced
- 1 c artichokes hearts, rough chop
- 1 c Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2-3 basil leaves, torn
1½ T garlic, minced
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced
- Sea salt
- 1 c mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Olive oil
- Spread olive oil all over bottom of enamel baking pan. Using at least 2 layers, place in all ingredients, and in order listed.
- Preheat the Bravo and set to bake at 375°F.
Place eggplant casserole on cooking rack in position 3. Bake at 375°F for 13-15 min.
- Remove and let sit for 5 min. before slicing.