- ½ cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon granulated garlic
- ½ teaspoon granulated sugar
- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Preheat NuWave Brio to 390°F.
In a bowl, combine egg, milk, flour, salt, paprika, cayenne pepper, garlic, and sugar to make batter.
- Add panko breadcrumbs to separate bowl.
- Dip each shrimp in batter, then coat in breadcrumbs.
Once preheated, place shrimp in NuWave Brio Basket and air fry for 10 minutes, pausing halfway through to shake.
- Repeat step 5 with any remaining shrimp.