Grilled Berkshire Pork Chops
- 2 (14-oz) Berkshire pork chops
- Sea salt to taste
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 4 oz balsamic syrup glaze
- 1 Granny Smith apples (peeled, cored, sliced into ¼-inch-thick wheels)
- 2 T unsalted butter, softened
- 2 T chives, garnish
- Season the pork chops on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Insert meat probe.
- Place on grill and cook 375°F 50/50 cook to 150°F.
Remove pork chops; set aside to rest.
Brush apples with softened butter, place on grill, and cook at 350°F 50/50. Cook for 4 minutes until apples begin to caramelize.
Brush each plate with 2 oz of balsamic syrup glaze. Place the pork chops on top of the glaze. Arrange 3 slices of caramelized apples shingled, strewn with the fresh chives between the apples and pork chops. Serve.