Grilled Garlic rubbed Lamb chops
Duet Combo Cooker
- 4 (5-oz) lamb chops
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Cooking spray
- Sea salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a bowl, mix 1oz olive oil and garlic. Rub onto lamb chops. Let chops rest.
- Place the Grill/Griddle Plate (Grill-side up, top) in the Duet. Place on the Air Fryer Lid and press AIR FRY. Press PROG and turn the START/PAUSE dial until program number 21 is displayed. Press START/PAUSE to preheat.
- While preheating, spray lamb chops with cooking spray and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- When preheated, remove Lid. Spray Grill Plate with cooking spray. Place lamb chops on Grill Plate and return Air Fryer Lid to Duet to automatically begin cooking at the programmed setting.
- When done, remove lamb chops and place on a serving dish. Allow to rest 5 min. to come up to medium-rare. Serve.