Grilled Lemon Chicken
- 3 garlic cloves, smashed and finely chopped
- 5 sprigs rosemary
- 5 sprigs thyme, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Juice of 4 lemons
- Zest of 4 lemons
- 2-3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 4 chicken thighs
- Add first 9 ingredients to bowl and whisk to combine.
- Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper and transfer to Flavor-Lockers bag.
- Pour marinade into bag and close, ensuring marinade is evenly distributed.
- Vacuum out air and let chicken marinate in refrigerator for 4 hours.
- Place Cast Iron Grill on PIC and heat on Max/Sear.
- Once hot, place chicken on grill and cook for about 8 minutes per side.
Serve the chicken with White Wine Butter Sauce and BLT Salad for a complete meal.